Wednesday 3 November 2010

Printable Friendship Quotes


My friends are my estate.
~Emily Dickinson


A friend is one who walks in when others walk out.
~Walter Winchell


Friendship is unnecessary,
like philosophy, like art...
It has no survival value;
rather is one of those things that give value to survival.
~C.S. Lewis

Each friend represents a world in us,
a world possibly not born until they arrive,
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
~Anais Nin


What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
~Aristotle


It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
~Friedrich Nietzsche


Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
~Albert Caymus


The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
~Abraham Lincoln


A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson


A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care to acquire.

However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship.
~La Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment