Friday 29 October 2010

Famous Friendship Quotes


Friendship Quotations
"No man is useless while he has a friend."
Robert Louis Stevenson

"Do not give to your friends the most agreeable counsels, but the most advantageous."
Henry Tuckerman

"A friend is a person with whom you dare to be yourself with."
Frank Cane



Famous Friendship Quotes
"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
Dale Carnegie

"It is one of the severest tests of friendship to tell your friends his faults. So to love a man that you cannot bear to see a stain upon him, and to speak painful truth through loving words, that is friendship."
Henry Ward Beecher

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Albert Camus
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment